Advertise Here

Strong Memory Wazifa

The person who have knot in tongue and have problems during talking also for those who want to increase their knowledge as well as eye sight then here is the short wazifa taken from holy quran wazifa for strong memory,sight and to remove tongue knot is very powerful effects recite it after every namaz or and also in your free times by mercy of Allah you will be get rid of all these problems very soon.Keep in mind that before every dua recite Daood Sharif 11 times in start or at the end of every amal,dua and wazifa because without Darood sharif dua will not accepted it is also good that help poor peoples financially as much you afford.Wazifa are below with translation 


Strong Memory Wazifa

Glorified are You. We do not know except what You have taught us. You are all knowing, all-wise. My Lord, expand for me my knowledge. and ease for me my task and remove the knot from my tongue so that they may understand my speech. My God, increase me in knowledge.Allah, fill my heart with light and increase the strength of my hearing, my sight and memory.
Remind me in your prayers Allah keep you safe and give you health and wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment